THANKS TO THE COMMITMENT AND PASSION CERTAIN EVENTS IN OUR HISTORY HAVE BECOME MILESTONES IN DIALYSIS.
2015 - We are the Future
2010 - 2014
- FLEXYA™ for the chronic patient, AMPLYA™ for the critical patient, CARPEDIEM™ for the neonatal patient, three new Bellco equipmentper for blood depuration. Launch in Paris on the occasion of 49° ERA-EDTA.
- Supra HFR®: Supra HFR is the first and only haemodiafiltration treatment capable of selectively high-molecular-weight molecules and uremic toxins without the risk of losing albumin and other essential factors.
- Abylcap. The therapeutic strategy aimed at protective ventilation. Abylcap removes CO2 quickly, easily and effectively with utmost safety.
- The needs of chronic and acute patients guide and reward the continuous collaborative research of Bellco
2000 - 2010
- CPFA®: exclusive therapy for septic patients with plasma adsorption of inflammatory mediators
- LYMPHA®: the first acid concentrate that totally eliminates acetate from the dialysing solution in bicarbonate dialysis
- Dedyca®: isolated ultrafiltration system treating congestive congestive heart failure
- Formula® Therapy: the most complete HDF system featuring dual ultrafiltration of the dialysing solution
- CARPEDIEM™: project CarpeDiem starts, the first system devoted exclusively to blood clearance for the pediatric patient
1990 - 2000
- HFR® (Hemo Filtrate Reinfusion): exclusive haemodiafiltration therapy with endogenous reinfusion achieved by regenerating the ultrafiltrate through sorbent beds
- The “Formula®” family of monitors is born
1980 - 1990
- First single-needle dialysis system with a double-head blood pump
- PFD® (Paired Filtration Dialysis): a revolutionary haemodiafiltration therapy in which convection and diffusion are achieved in two separate chambers of the same dialyser
- First differential mass flowmeter based on the Coriolis principle
- Dialix® and Vita 2®: the first coil filters for single-pass haemodialysis
- Unimat®: the first monitor with a disposable hydraulic circuit
- Bravo®: one of the first disposable parallel-plate dialysers in the world
- Bellco creates the Bicarbonate Dialysis, introducing the first system for the automatic preparation. Today it’s the treatment for the 100% of patients